Members can collect Points:
provided that the activity or transaction meets three basic conditions. It must be:
- tracked – the Partner must be able to connect (track) the activity or transaction to you as a Member;
- genuine – the activity or transaction must be genuine and not, say, fraudulent. It must also be for you and not for someone else;
- successful – the activity or transaction must be successful – so, for example, the activity or transaction must not be declined or cancelled (even where there is a right of cancellation). The activity or transaction may be unsuccessful if, for example, the goods purchased are returned.
If your activity or transaction meets these conditions, we treat it as a "qualifying transaction" and any Points collected are allocated to your Account. In some instances, your Points will be classified as 'pending' on your Account while we check that the conditions mentioned above have been satisfied. Once this has happened, then your Point will be available for use. You will be able to check when your Points are likely to be available for you to use by viewing your online Account statement.
Some other exclusions may apply which mean that a transaction may not be treated as a "qualifying transaction" and may not , therefore, entitle you to collect Points. Please view our FAQ’s which provide further information.
Members can also collect Points on activity with our Betting Partners in two ways, namely:
- If you register or open an account (and deposit funds) with our Betting Partners for the first time;
- You carry out transactional betting activity with one of our Betting Partners
In order to collect Points for placing a bet with our Betting Partners you must have activated your Account with Saracens Rewards and the email address linked to your Saracens Rewards account must match the email address linked to your account with the relevant Betting Partner.
- Our Betting Partners have their own specific rules concerning the collection of Points (particularly in relation to how you collect Points for opening an account and depositing funds with the relevant Betting Partner). To view the specific rules of each Betting Partner, please click on the links below:
- To be eligible to spend Points collected from your betting activity with our Betting Partners to:
- win fantastic experiences, prizes, tickets, hospitality and merchandise from Leicester Tigers you must have activated your Account (ie. set your password with Tigers Roarwards).
- save (i.e. gain a discount) on your next purchase with Leicester Tigers, you must have: 1) activated your Account (ie. set your password with Tigers Roarwards); and 2) set your goal (details of how to set your goal can be found here).